We are seeking Society Volunteers to help kick-off our new Early College High School Teacher Partnership
This is YOUR chance to make the Best School in Franklin County, even BETTER!
Become 1 of 14 Volunteers to pair-up with each of the seven Teachers at ECHS to establish an Adopt-a-Classroom relationship to identify unfulfilled educational needs and making them a reality.
For example, one Teacher needs Class Book-Sets; another, new Graphing Calculators; a third, needs help funding a Class Trip to DC; and so on.
Whereas, our prior efforts to provide each student with a Chromebook Computer was a “one-size-fits-all” solution; this initiative is customized to the needs of individual Teacher Classrooms.
This initiative is designed to eliminate other classroom obstacles that remain as obstacles to student academic success.
Plan to attend our Orientation Meeting for Volunteers at the Lynch Creek Farm Cabin on Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 at 3:00pm
- Franklin County School Volunteer security clearance procedures
- Partnership objectives will be outlined
- Teacher profiles will be shared
- Pairing of Volunteers with Teachers
- Proposed Teacher meeting plan
- Fund-raising strategies will be discussed
- All questions and concerns will be addressed
Contact Bob Radcliffe by October 23rd, 2017:
Email email@example.com or Call 252-767-1167
Make your Reservation to Volunteer TODAY!